Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Praise the Lord All Your Life!

Praise the Lord, my soul! I will praise the Lord all my life; 
I will sing praise to my God while I live. 
PSALM 146 : 2


Father in heaven, You alone are my Lord and my God in whose help, I completely depend. Be praised and glorified O Lord for fulfilling my hopes, dreams, and aspirations in accodance with Your will.

Today, I humbly ask and pray for the heart of Jesus in giving praises to You all the days of my life. There is nothing in me that does not come from You. Sinner as I am, You still keep me to Yourself for I belong to You alone. I will never cease to beg for Your mercy and compassion for all the sins that I have committed both knowingly and unknowingly.

Thank You so much dear Father for Your protection and abundant provisions. You have given me much more than I need, making my joy truly full and complete.

With much love and full of gratitude, and thanksgiving, I humbly offer You back all the glory and praise in Jesus Name. Amen.

Praise the Lord!

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Alleluia  PSALM 150:6 Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the ...