Sunday, June 4, 2023

Bow Down in Worship

Moses at once bowed down to the ground in worship. 
EXODUS 34 : 8


Lord, You are a merciful and gracious God, slow to anger and rich in kindness and fidelity. I humbly bow down in worship and adoration to Your great, almighty, and all powerful Name.

Today, I humbly ask and pray that if I find favor with You, O Lord, do come along in our company. You have made me a proclaimer of Your word to the ends of the world. Not as a preacher, teacher, or evangelist but as Your very own mouthpiece. I do not need to explain Your words for that is the work of Your Most Holy Spirit that resides in each one of us. This is indeed a stiff-necked people; yet pardon our wickedness and sins, and receive us as Your own.

Early in the morning each day, I get up in order to take to heart Your words as written in the scriptures. Words that reveal who You really are and the purpose of why You have brought me in this world. Please accept my humble offering of praise and thanksgiving for all that You have done and continue to do over my life.

With the highest praise and glory, I lift up my innermost being to You my God and Father, to Your Son my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ together with Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

Praise the Lord!

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Alleluia  PSALM 150:6 Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the ...