Thursday, July 6, 2023

Give Glory and Praise to the Lord!

Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to Your name give glory 
because of Your kindness, because of Your truth. 
PSALM 115 : 1


Father in heaven, You are my one and only idol for even the works of my hands are at Your disposal. There is nothing I have that You did not give. All the richness and glory belongs to You alone. 

It is not about me but it is all about You O Lord. You alone can take away all my cares and worries. Please continue to bless the good works you have begun in me and may I forever be in the comfort of your love through Christ your Son, in whom all good things come. Bring us back once more in enjoying a glorious life with You in this world instead of worrying on how to cope up and pay our debts and financial obligations.  Please free me from these debts O Lord! 

All these I humbly ask and pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Praise the Lord!

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Alleluia  PSALM 150:6 Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the ...