Monday, July 3, 2023

Praise and Glorify the Lord!

Praise the Lord, all you nations; glorify Him, all you peoples! 
For steadfast is His kindness toward us, 
and the fidelity of the Lord endures forever.
PSALM 117 : 1-2


Father in heaven, You are everything to me. I humbly give You all glory and praise all my days. Thank You so much for Your unfading and unfailing graces and blessings. 

Each day of my life in this world, You have always been steadfast in Your kindness towards me despite my sins. I am a sinner who is always in dire need of Your saving grace through Christ. 

Today I humbly ask and pray for Your enduring fidelity despite my sins. I am guilty of infidelity and have greatly sinned against you. I humbly beg for your mercy and compassion by way of healing me of my sinful habits. Please forgive me Lord for all the times that I have sinned and have not been faithful to You. Forgive my sudden outburst of anger that have caused hurt and pains to others. Truly, anything I throw goes back to me in a greater scale and magnitude. When I thought that I am always doing right and have resorted to reprimanding others by way of hurting their feelings, I am suddenly struck by my own mistakes which are far greater than theirs.

I am weak but you are strong. I believed that your strength is far more great to resist and expel any form of harmful and evil desires. May the strength of Your will and determination be upon me. As always, keep me under the shelter of Your love and protection. Bring peace to our days and prosperity to all the works that You give us. 

In Your heart and wisdom, You have given me the patience to endure any form of trials that comes my way. Trials that are meant to make me emerge as a better person. Please accept my humble offering of praise and thanksgiving for Your steadfast kindness that we can hold on and hope for each moment of our lives. Kindness that brings so much joy, comfort and peace. Truly, Your love for me knows no bounds and You will always embrace me because I came from You and I am Your child in Christ.

With much love and thanksgiving I humbly pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Praise the Lord!

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Alleluia  PSALM 150:6 Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the ...