Monday, May 6, 2013

EXULT IN GLORY

Let the faithful exult in glory; let them sing for joy upon their couches; let the high praises of God be in their throats. (Ps 149:5-6)

Lord, thank you so much for the unexplainable glory that you make me experience each time I give high praises to your Name. Truly, your presence makes me shake and tremble, releasing joyful tears in my eyes.
At first I got distracted upon seeing that all the musical instruments were placed at the stage. Was this appropriate once the Eucharistic Celebration begins? Had I dwell on such thought for too long, I may have missed the opportunity to enter God's glory in worship and in praise.
There really exists a big distinction between being doctrinal and being relational. Doctrinal bring excellence in service but relational brings love and glory to the Lord.

As the Lord said, "in whatever situation you are into, always give praises to the Lord". Only then will you find joy, gladness, and peace.

QUOTES:

THERE EXISTS A BIG DISTINCTION BETWEEN 
BEING DOCTRINAL AND BEING RELATIONAL. 

DOCTRINAL BRINGS EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE 
BUT RELATIONAL BRINGS LOVE AND GLORY TO GOD. 
WHY PREVENT THEM?

Praise the Lord!

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Alleluia  PSALM 150:6 Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the ...