Thursday, September 10, 2015

PRAISE THE LORD!

PRAISE HIM FOR HIS MIGHTY DEEDS
September 10, 2015 - Thursday, 8:01 AM

Praise him for his mighty deeds, praise him for his sovereign majesty. (Psalm 150:2)

Praise the Lord for His mighty works done in you. He alone possess the most supreme and ultimate power to always get things done. His works are absolute, unlimited, unrestricted, boundless, total, unconditional, and full. The Lord's supreme greatness or authority is made manifest through His works.

Praise you Lord all my mind, heart, body and spirit. Please accept my humble offering of praises and thanksgiving for all the good works that you continue to do each moment of my life.

In your church, I praise you for giving me the strength to complete the works that you have laid before me. In the business that you have established for me, I praise you for your continued migthy works that brings abundance and prosperity. In our home, I praise you for giving us love, peace, joy, and happiness. In everything, I praise you for always working wonders over our lives.

With much praise and thanksgiving I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.


Pericope:
FINAL DOXOLOGY - Psalm 150:1-6

Praise the Lord!

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Alleluia  PSALM 150:6 Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the ...